Resolved

Purchased an O2 sensor ($120.00) with 1yr warranty.Returned it 4 days later for an exchange as I believed unit to be defective.

Clerk did everything he could to discourage me from returning it. Told me no store had it available. When I insisted I wanted a replacement as warrantied he said it would take 3 days. Waited 6 days, they never called me and when I finally went to the store the clerck gave me the replacement.

When I opened the box, the unit was a USED part.When I told him about it, he replied " LOOKS JUST LIKE THE ONE YOU"RE RETURNING" noting that I had used it and would not refund the purchase price.

Had an Experience with Oreilly Auto Parts?

Comments

Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Oreilly Auto Parts - Bad Radiator- Blew up my engine Oreilly Auto Parts "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..." Read more Carid - HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carid "I ordered a windshield mounting bracket for my LED lightbar from this site. The one I ordered was NOT the one delivered & I did not notice this until after..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! Seal Skin Covers "Ordered a truck cover for a 2010 dodge ram. Crew. Cab, short bed. delivered me very quick and thats the only thing that went right!!!l lady on phone completely lied..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more