4.3
Turnaround Time

I was working on my sea Rey boat and I've purchased parts from this particular Oreaily store in the past. its been a while and they use to be very eager to help and very polite and concerned.

that why I was a repeat customer and recommended that store to friends and family. BUT UNFORTUNATLY THE CULTURE AT THIS STORE HAS CHANGED. I know that boat engine parts and car parts are sometimes interchangable ant the person that answer the phone was obviously not interested was rude and said let me go to another phone with better connection. after 25 minutes on hold I decided to hang up and call back.

upon calling back I asked for manager and JUSTIN SAID manager is gone and won't be back for an hour, I called right back and a girl answers the phone I ask for manager and she gets him, his name is mark. he said sorry in a rude manner . its no wonder oreaily stock is going down. I will no longer patronize this particular store.

Oreaily auto parts on TRACY BLVD. TRACY,CALIF. 95304.

IF YOU WANT TO BE ABUSED GO THEIR. IF ALL YOU WANT IS DECENT TREATMENT AND GOOD SERVICE GO TO THE OREAILY STORE OFF 205

Preferred solution: someone with authority speak to mark the manager if thats really him and Justin the employee that its important to treat long time customers with respect and not put them on hold for 30 minutes and try to play it off likes its someone else fault. .

I didn't like: Staff, Customer service.

Comments

Perhaps they were busy and that is why you were put on hold so long. I am sure if you were in line you would not appreciate having to wait while the clerk was on the phone or having a phone ringing non stop which would annoy the customers in line.

But you wanted it escalated and you reap what you sow! I am sure you will be missed at the store.