I went i on 11/17/17 to get 2 hub bearings.The guy that was helpibg me, found them and said one would be here 8am next morning.

The other possibly would be here then, but might not be in till 2pm. So he ordered them, I paid for them, and everything was set. I asked him 2 additional times, you sure it will be her tomorrow. He said yes, FOR SURE.

For me to call around 8am and see if they were both there. So I called the next morning talked to tony pilar. He said one was there the other wasnt. So I asked him what tme it would be there, he said not till Monday.

I told him the guy that ordered them assured me that they would be there this day. He said there was nothing that he could do. Naturally I got pissed. So after all is said and done he basically told me there is nothing he can do and that it was not his problem.

Ok. He is just a employee, fine. I asked to talk to the manager. yari duran came to the phone, I explained the situation again and got pretty the same answer.

Part wont be here till Monday, nothing she could do, and not her problem because ut happened when she was not there. So I went into the store, talked to tony pilar again, to get the one part that was there, cause I have my car taken apart thinking Im gonna get my part, and ask what time Monday will the other part be in. Tony looks and says it will be here Monday or Tuesday. Im like you told me a few minutes ago on the phone that it wihld be Monday.

Now its Monday or Tuesday. At this point yari duran, the "manager" comes out. Tony ask her and she said "if you talk to us right, it will be here Monday".

So that is the kinda employees oreileys has.I am sorry that im pissed off and said this is *** for yalls lack incompetence and respect for things you assure your customers.

Review about: Auto Part.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Oreilly Auto Parts?

Comments