5.0

we are an auto service center, located almost in front of oreilly's store at Colfax and Moline. we used to buy the parts at this store , but since months ago, the service is very bad, the young mans that are attending the front desk , are always playing , don't answer the phone.

in a a couple of times , I been trying to get some parts by phone, but no one answer, immediately I go to the store , the store is almost empty , but those guy playing, I did ask the why the don't answer the phone, they respond : we answer the phone only when we can or we want.

ok, probably the owners of this store , don't know about the management of this store.

Good luck, I'm taking my business now to a professional distributor.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Oreilly Auto Parts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Oreilly Auto Parts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oreilly Auto Parts staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments