I went to your seattle store located on 105th and auroura Ave N.the customer service was terrible first I could not get any help than I brought something up to the cash register and waited to be helped I was told I got the wrong unit for what I needed I went back to get the right one than waited again I was told I got the wrong unit again and that the first unit I got was the right one I had to wait all three times in a line and was over looked 2 times before I got help the last time after this experience at your store I will never go back there again.

I own my own business and will let all my customers know the experience I had at your store remember treat customers like I was treated and you will have no customers left.thank you for reading this Floyd McIsaac

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Oreilly Auto Parts. The most disappointing about car cover at Oreilly Auto Parts was horrible customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oreilly Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Oreilly Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Comments