100% full Not resolved
1.8
Turnaround Time

Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's.

When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight fit in my motorcycle. (powersport batteries are not shipped already filled with electrolyte and charged). The Manager said the battery could not be returned since I already opened the packaging (First sign of Oreilly's 'take the money and run' business model).

Problem #2 occurred only 1 month later. The battery is failing a load test, only measuring 10.4 volts fully charged and dropping to 8 volts under load. Again, Oreilly doesn't want to hear about their poor product (poor customer service indeed)...

Not only did this poor excuse of a battery cost over $60.00, it did over $200.00 worth of damage to a classic motorcycle due to the undervoltage theoutput of the battery.

DO NOT BUY BATTERIES FROM OREILLY'S AUTO PARTS. They will not stand by the product they sell, customer service is void, and the product they sell is subpar. If you value your ride and if parts for your classic rides are rare and expensive, you will be served well to STAY FAR AWAY FROM OREILLY AUTO PARTS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Oreilly Auto Parts and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about superstart batteries motorcycle battery from Oreilly Auto Parts was scammed me and pocketed the cash , but reviewer liked there is nothin to like about it. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oreilly Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Oreilly Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Oreilly Auto Parts?

Comments