Rockford, Illinois
100% full Not resolved
1.8
Turnaround Time

Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's.

When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight fit in my motorcycle. (powersport batteries are not shipped already filled with electrolyte and charged). The Manager said the battery could not be returned since I already opened the packaging (First sign of Oreilly's 'take the money and run' business model).

Problem #2 occurred only 1 month later. The battery is failing a load test, only measuring 10.4 volts fully charged and dropping to 8 volts under load. Again, Oreilly doesn't want to hear about their poor product (poor customer service indeed)...

Not only did this poor excuse of a battery cost over $60.00, it did over $200.00 worth of damage to a classic motorcycle due to the undervoltage theoutput of the battery.

DO NOT BUY BATTERIES FROM OREILLY'S AUTO PARTS. They will not stand by the product they sell, customer service is void, and the product they sell is subpar. If you value your ride and if parts for your classic rides are rare and expensive, you will be served well to STAY FAR AWAY FROM OREILLY AUTO PARTS.

Review about: Superstart Batteries Motorcycle Battery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: There is nothin to like about it.

I didn't like: Scammed me and pocketed the cash.

Had an Experience with Oreilly Auto Parts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion