Oreilly Auto Parts - Super Start batteries are a Super Scam
Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's.
When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight fit in my motorcycle. (powersport batteries are not shipped already filled with electrolyte and charged). The Manager said the battery could not be returned since I already opened the packaging (First sign of Oreilly's 'take the money and run' business model).
Problem #2 occurred only 1 month later. The battery is failing a load test, only measuring 10.4 volts fully charged and dropping to 8 volts under load. Again, Oreilly doesn't want to hear about their poor product (poor customer service indeed)...
Not only did this poor excuse of a battery cost over $60.00, it did over $200.00 worth of damage to a classic motorcycle due to the undervoltage theoutput of the battery.
DO NOT BUY BATTERIES FROM OREILLY'S AUTO PARTS. They will not stand by the product they sell, customer service is void, and the product they sell is subpar. If you value your ride and if parts for your classic rides are rare and expensive, you will be served well to STAY FAR AWAY FROM OREILLY AUTO PARTS.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- There is nothin to like about it
What I disliked
- Scammed me and pocketed the cash
You May Also Like
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "Ordered in April. Charged but never received. It's September now. Phone number is not working. My order number is invalid. Scam scam scam! I want my money back! Will be..."
- "Purchased a new 55" TV through their website and selected in-store pickup because it was less expensive to pick it up myself. At this point, I had no problems. A couple..."
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."