Orilies ato parts brome my factory VW beetle windshield changing my wiper blades as they were also changing headlite, they took out battery and put on concrete ( wrong) then took off breather to get to headlight, the boy decided he couldnt do the headlite, so i am there 5 hrs with a tor apart car, the kid let the wiper arm fall and break windshield and i finally got a customer to finish the headlight and put car back together.They said they would replace windshield, weeks later i went to the same store to have installed, it wasnt VW factory windshild, so i refused, weeks later they call saying they have the right windshield, i asked them are you sure, cause it didnt have VW ON IT, it was safelite, and showed me a reciept saying factory stock vw windshield, and its is NOT.

It was a cheap piece of glass that broke a week after they installed with a rock. I had plenty of rocks hit my other one they broke...it never broke, I contacted them, first spoke to a rude Richard, then a Scott, they both say they wont replace cause a rock broke it.....my BEEF is not with the rock, its with me not getting the same windshield as they broke, and i feel me being a girl, and decievi me with the safelit reciept that said factory stock.

I am mad, sad, and disgusted.I spent 5 hrs there for a kid to break my glass and Orilies managment will not do the right thing...I want anyone to please contact me with The CEO mr Henslee or any other contacts and info you can

Review about: Oreilly Auto Parts Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Oreilly Auto Parts?

Comments

Spring Hill, Tennessee, United States #1334117

Cant believe people expect parts store to fix their car. Then get pissed that it went wrong. Pa