Oreilly Auto Parts - O'Reily fake military discount.
They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount.I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties.
I choose the one I wanted which was priced comparably to other auto part stores. The price was clearly marked on the shelf. There were no Sale price as marked or anything that would make me think the price was a sale price. Corporate said their regular discount from List price is better than the marked price so they only state a military discount on the receipt.
They are using our military as a scam to make others think they are doing the right thing.Any military person will ask you NOT to shop at O'Reily AUTO PARTS they are an embarrassment to other establishments that offer a 10% discount to military.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Abusing the armed forces with cons
- Coniving management
- Reason of review:
- misleading advertising
- Preferred solution:
- Stop advertising fake military discounts
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "Hercules tires were put on my motorcycle trike at 48,800. One tire wore completely bald with no tread, the other with a minor outline of a tread left. This was..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..."
- "I want to file a serious complaint against the Black Ibex travel company. I have photographs and emails to prove what I am going to tell you. Dates..."
- "My friend had been approached on his way out of Home Depot at Great Mall San Jose,CA by this Tailor Manager Giuseppe M., who asked his help to pay the..."