They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount.I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties.
I choose the one I wanted which was priced comparably to other auto part stores. The price was clearly marked on the shelf. There were no Sale price as marked or anything that would make me think the price was a sale price. Corporate said their regular discount from List price is better than the marked price so they only state a military discount on the receipt.
They are using our military as a scam to make others think they are doing the right thing.Any military person will ask you NOT to shop at O'Reily AUTO PARTS they are an embarrassment to other establishments that offer a 10% discount to military.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Abusing the armed forces with cons
- Coniving management
- Reason of review:
- misleading advertising
- Preferred solution:
- Stop advertising fake military discounts
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "We they sold Me a substandard uni joint, I have been working on cars trucks Semi's Motorcycles Boats etc for most of My Life starting at 8..."
- " threaten and harassed constantly by Bonnie Kelly at hilltop in Phenix city.. She charge $25 for every thing believes her and her soon who is very involved in the..."
- "I have been to chipotle a moth ago in San Mateo California and noticed that there was a fly/insect in the lettuce when shown it to one of your employee..."
- "DO NOT BUY a product made by American Range. They have no commitment to quality or customer service. I have purchased a high-end American Range, ARROB-436GR, for 6 thousand dollars. The..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."