Oreilly Auto Parts - O'Reily fake military discount.
They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount.I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties.
I choose the one I wanted which was priced comparably to other auto part stores. The price was clearly marked on the shelf. There were no Sale price as marked or anything that would make me think the price was a sale price. Corporate said their regular discount from List price is better than the marked price so they only state a military discount on the receipt.
They are using our military as a scam to make others think they are doing the right thing.Any military person will ask you NOT to shop at O'Reily AUTO PARTS they are an embarrassment to other establishments that offer a 10% discount to military.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Abusing the armed forces with cons
- Coniving management
- Reason of review:
- misleading advertising
- Preferred solution:
- Stop advertising fake military discounts
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We they sold Me a substandard uni joint, I have been working on cars trucks Semi's Motorcycles Boats etc for most of My Life starting at 8..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "I ordered 1ea tee shirt and 2ea hoodies. The ink on one of the logos was so faint that the fabric could be seen coming though. I sent them photos..."
- " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."