Oreilly Auto Parts - O Reilly Employees leave something to be dsired
We they sold Me a substandard uni joint, I have been working on cars trucks Semi's Motorcycles Boats etc for most of My Life starting at 8 years old , I am now 54 it was in My Blood, I have several automotive degrees and certifications, So I do know how to install a uni joint, Ok I put an oreally joint in the top of the line and it went bad in 5 , yes 5 miles, So I took a outside caliper to it and it was out of round by .004 to .007 on 1 half the other half was .001 to .009 out of round, I took it up to oreally they said tuff *** after having it for a year and putting Me off about the $2900.00 bill i had for the repairs , They said that I put it in a race car, Ok I do have a race car but its not this one, but even if it was I have had the same uni joint in that car for 3 racing seasons, Then when I asked about the dementions on it they said it was with in spec, ?? Oh *** no, I had at least 23 old joints laying around the shop and not one of them was out of spec as much as that is, So we go to court now,
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Drive Shaft Universal Joint
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "I HAVE MY HD DISH ANTENA IN THE TOP OF MY ROOF. MY BROTHER CALLED DIRECT TV AND ORDERED A NEW INTALECTION. THIS MOTHER FUC* ER CAME TO MY HOUSE..."
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- "Spent $70 for men's XXL peacoat. This coat is in no way for an XXL man. Only person it fit was my 13yo sister and the tags on the coat..."