Oreilly Auto Parts - O Reilly Employees leave something to be dsired
We they sold Me a substandard uni joint, I have been working on cars trucks Semi's Motorcycles Boats etc for most of My Life starting at 8 years old , I am now 54 it was in My Blood, I have several automotive degrees and certifications, So I do know how to install a uni joint, Ok I put an oreally joint in the top of the line and it went bad in 5 , yes 5 miles, So I took a outside caliper to it and it was out of round by .004 to .007 on 1 half the other half was .001 to .009 out of round, I took it up to oreally they said tuff *** after having it for a year and putting Me off about the $2900.00 bill i had for the repairs , They said that I put it in a race car, Ok I do have a race car but its not this one, but even if it was I have had the same uni joint in that car for 3 racing seasons, Then when I asked about the dementions on it they said it was with in spec, ?? Oh *** no, I had at least 23 old joints laying around the shop and not one of them was out of spec as much as that is, So we go to court now,
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Drive Shaft Universal Joint
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "Received a dozen red roses at work on Friday Feb 12th. Expecting to open the box and see large red roses, I find rose buds instead. I figure the next..."
- "I bought a Kalorik coffee maker through Rakuten. It failed after 2 months. I contacted Kalorik. They acknowledged that the product was defective and that Iwas entitled..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."