Your manager Miguel @ the Oreilly Store # 2282 , On July 12 ,2017 i had went in the to the store for a warranty exchange , well Mr Miguel had a pretty bad attitude with me about the exchange , he stating that i was trying to make money on another vehicle by stating that 05 Expedition with 5.4 liter engine .that i had purchase a timing kit for, a year or two ago.he said that i was exchanging this for another vehicle .

but he went on and exchanged the part . I also ,at the same time ,after the exchange , needed to buy timing cover gasket and valve cover gasket, took my money and my was thrown back at me along with my receipt. but he started to tell me about incident that had happen to customer , customer was claiming that clutches were going bad , making money on these clutches on other vehicles. with that purchase.

Wrong thing to say. That's not how you talk to your customer regardless . Miguel need to be dealt with or terminated . For the record this is not the first time .

if this incident happens again , i will have to present this to my attorney.for disciplinary action.

Review about: Oreilly Auto Parts Manager.

Had an Experience with Oreilly Auto Parts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more