Your manager Miguel @ the Oreilly Store # 2282 , On July 12 ,2017 i had went in the to the store for a warranty exchange , well Mr Miguel had a pretty bad attitude with me about the exchange , he stating that i was trying to make money on another vehicle by stating that 05 Expedition with 5.4 liter engine .that i had purchase a timing kit for, a year or two ago.he said that i was exchanging this for another vehicle .

but he went on and exchanged the part . I also ,at the same time ,after the exchange , needed to buy timing cover gasket and valve cover gasket, took my money and my was thrown back at me along with my receipt. but he started to tell me about incident that had happen to customer , customer was claiming that clutches were going bad , making money on these clutches on other vehicles. with that purchase.

Wrong thing to say. That's not how you talk to your customer regardless . Miguel need to be dealt with or terminated . For the record this is not the first time .

if this incident happens again , i will have to present this to my attorney.for disciplinary action.

Review about: Oreilly Auto Parts Manager.

Had an Experience with Oreilly Auto Parts?

Comments