Gorham, Maine

I had ball joints replaced in August by private mechanic , but when I went to buy new tires at OReilly in Waterville, Maine , they said they couldn't do an alignment because of faulty ball joints. Since I had already paid for new ball joints not even 60 days ago, I took the car back to the mechanic and he did an inspection of the ball joints and said the ball joints are fine and that this OReilly store often does that to get more business from customers. I am 75, I think they're taking advantage of seniors who have limited auto repair knowledge.

This reviewer shared experience about "i believe i was lied to about my vehicle's condition" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Oreilly Auto Parts. The most disappointing about ball joint replacement at Oreilly Auto Parts was that i was lied to , but reviewer liked that they work fast. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oreilly Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Oreilly Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Oreilly Auto Parts?

Comments

I believe you have have the wrong O'Reillys. I work for O'Reilly Auto Parts and we dont sell tires or do alignments

OreillyTeamMember
to Anonymous #1086883

I can back this up as well. Not one single store in the USA sells tires or performs auto repair work or alignments. In addition, employees do not inspect or tell you what is broken on your vehicle, employees suggest what could be the cause

to OreillyTeamMember Scarborough, Maine, United States #1318692

That's probably because O'Reillys is often in the same store as VIP so maybe you ought to correct this instead of denying that you don't sell tires...at least this is how it is in Gorham and So Portland Maine...I'm am not thrilled with the service at VIP...I too had ball joints repaired there...now I'm wondering if I needed them ...