I went to O'Reilly's to buy wiper blades.One of the packages had been cut open on the end.

My mistake was not picking one without damage to the packages. However, the clerk did not say anything either or check the package. Someone apparently removed a part from the package and put it back on the shelf. First, no comment by the clerk and two, the clerk allowed an incomplete package to be sold as complete.

Then on the checkout display was a promotion saying "free wiper blade installation," so naturally I asked for the installation. The clerk said they only do that if they are not too busy. There were three clerks, and only one other customer in the store at the time.

I don't know if he said that because he knew the package was not complete, or just did not want to do the install, but when I got home, I saw that it was missing a piece.Now I have to drive back to exchange the item and install it myself, and neither of these things are what I bargained for.

Review about: Oreilly Auto Parts Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Oreilly Auto Parts?

Comments

Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Oreilly Auto Parts - Motorcycle (Scooter) Battery Replacement- Parts Counter Personnel Became Irrational and Forced My Leave of the Store Oreilly Auto Parts "On Tuesday, February 7th, 2017, I had called up to O'Reilly Auto Parts (Farmersville, Texas) early in the day and talked to David (the on-site manager), in the commercial department..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more