4.0

My car stop on me at springs Rd store on this past Friday in the back of store due to A bAttery purchased from thAt store yes there was problems with my vehicle I took my battery into springs Rd location on Sunday night.i went in Monday morning to pick up car that was moved there on Saturday at closing and go permission from one of employees to not tow my car during its stay .Wes assured no problem.my battery in side being chArged store no way to move car .assistant .manager took it upon himself with a very opinionAted stereotype attitude insulted me by saying my car the window shattered out liar it was never there and ignition was being worked on because keys were lost at the same location days before so I had to intercept the ignition trying to get money and parts ordered thAt store didn't have and .I asked him did even search vehicle or ask other info about vehicle.no.was the answer he pro.ised me he was going to have my car towed back to store when he learned of his error yet continued with his nasty responses and I don't give damdemeanori left the store in tears went to call Police and was told nastily. It not there problem .by Vallejo pd by Sherrie and hung up on me .I composed my tears went back to store to find. .anGry manager .why asked him why he on a battery that I now have no car battery called police on me I didn't do anything to him you promised me my car back he says get out store I asked at minimum can you refund my money spent on 115.00 only 5 days before my battery was marched out the store and say on ground I Wes told to leave I will sue the springs Rd store I also witnessed another black lady being called a {{Redacted}} and soda was given after she was released from jail store had her sent as well my name is Ursula Hicks 7073339379 please corporate call me please I do not agree to not sue.

Review about: Oreilly Auto Parts Manager.

Had an Experience with Oreilly Auto Parts?

Comments