Oreilly Auto Parts - 2002 Pantiac Aztek New Transmission Rebuild Kit
I ordered a transmission rebuild kit for the amount of $375.75 on 11/5/2015.After 4 days I received my kit and found the forward band does not match my old band.
After talking to 2 different managers (Tom & Jennifer) and agreeing to order another one to mach my band. After 4 days waiting they provide me with used band that I believe had over 200K miles on. Shame on O'Reilly with its employees and its services. I never shop in the O'Reilly stores in my life.
Tom had good personality but poor understanding.Jennifer is so arrogant and irresponsible.
More Review Details
What I liked
- There is nothin to like about it
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transmission Rebuild Kit
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."