Oreilly Auto Parts - 2002 Pantiac Aztek New Transmission Rebuild Kit
I ordered a transmission rebuild kit for the amount of $375.75 on 11/5/2015.After 4 days I received my kit and found the forward band does not match my old band.
After talking to 2 different managers (Tom & Jennifer) and agreeing to order another one to mach my band. After 4 days waiting they provide me with used band that I believe had over 200K miles on. Shame on O'Reilly with its employees and its services. I never shop in the O'Reilly stores in my life.
Tom had good personality but poor understanding.Jennifer is so arrogant and irresponsible.
More Review Details
What I liked
- There is nothin to like about it
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Transmission Rebuild Kit
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."