I ordered a transmission rebuild kit for the amount of $375.75 on 11/5/2015.After 4 days I received my kit and found the forward band does not match my old band.

After talking to 2 different managers (Tom & Jennifer) and agreeing to order another one to mach my band. After 4 days waiting they provide me with used band that I believe had over 200K miles on. Shame on O'Reilly with its employees and its services. I never shop in the O'Reilly stores in my life.

Tom had good personality but poor understanding.Jennifer is so arrogant and irresponsible.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $95. The author is overall dissatisfied with Oreilly Auto Parts and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about transmission rebuild kit from Oreilly Auto Parts was customer service , but reviewer liked there is nothin to like about it. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oreilly Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Oreilly Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Oreilly Auto Parts?

Comments