Oreilly Auto Parts - Former manager for O'reillys
As a former manager for oreillys I'm kinda stuck as to some of the complaints. Lets start in 1997 when
i first started for O'Reillys it was a fun job and we
could actually help customers.
What people don't understand and not defending
is that most of the refund policies were put in effect
due to dishonest people who used bogus tickets for
refunds of stolen parts.
when you have thousand of stores you have to
take precautions such as if paid by check the check
gotta clear before refund (people were buying in one store returning at another for cash) check was stolen.
large cash sale refunds had to be ok'd and checked out.
It gets to be a pain but what do you do.
As the founding fathers of O'Reillys started retiring
the company went to sh#@ Quick
they started by finding ways to get rid of employees that had been there awhile and were making good money this way they could get 2 or three min wage workers.
i hired a few and got in trouble cause i looked for somebody who knew something not the work for nothing warm body they wanted.
there part suppliers are treated with the wal mart way of doing business " we dictate price Quality and if you don't you wont sell any parts in our stores".
All customers are a sale plain and simple
once they get the money you no longer matter
the district managers make monthly visits
it is always sales need to go up.
i could go on for hours but the point is
a good company got big and lost sight of basic customer service.review #127318
You may also like
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "On Saturday Feb 14 it was advertised on Walmart.com that Bumblebee Chicken Salad w/ crackers was on sale for 1.00 per case due to roll back. I ordered two cases..."
- "i bought a single wide Friendship,in 1997..we totally loved that place.. However after losing my job in 2002,GT started to bug me sayign how delinquent we..."
- "Be cautious about buying the guardsman warranty on leather. It ONLY covers the material for spills, etc. The cushions are NOT covered and have some companies only have..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "Just came to smile. Also the material was not as shown in their catalog. No return shipping label came with product. Contacted company through their chat line. They were of..."