OReilly Auto Parts - former manager for O'reillys
As a former manager for oreillys I'm kinda stuck as to some of the complaints. Lets start in 1997 when
i first started for O'Reillys it was a fun job and we
could actually help customers.
What people don't understand and not defending
is that most of the refund policies were put in effect
due to dishonest people who used bogus tickets for
refunds of stolen parts.
when you have thousand of stores you have to
take precautions such as if paid by check the check
gotta clear before refund (people were buying in one store returning at another for cash) check was stolen.
large cash sale refunds had to be ok'd and checked out.
It gets to be a pain but what do you do.
As the founding fathers of O'Reillys started retiring
the company went to sh#@ Quick
they started by finding ways to get rid of employees that had been there awhile and were making good money this way they could get 2 or three min wage workers.
i hired a few and got in trouble cause i looked for somebody who knew something not the work for nothing warm body they wanted.
there part suppliers are treated with the wal mart way of doing business " we dictate price Quality and if you don't you wont sell any parts in our stores".
All customers are a sale plain and simple
once they get the money you no longer matter
the district managers make monthly visits
it is always sales need to go up.
i could go on for hours but the point is
a good company got big and lost sight of basic customer service.bdb6592
You may also like
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Over 500 local businesses amazing place Many unique items under 64000 sq ft of space ! Great service and fun shipping always. ..."
- "I sent this review in for a failed I lock I purchased form your store now your trying to tell me how to review it,obviously to save the product from..."
- "I was unable to open my computer it got stuck on updating window , that Stop on screen and would not move, you then put it on to ,the internet..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Order carpet cleaning service through AngiesList. When carpet company called, they said it would be almost double what I had already paid upfront through AngiesList. I canceled order..."
- "TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each . If you buy 10, you will get free shipping . On December 27,..."