Oreilly Auto Parts - Former manager for O'reillys
As a former manager for oreillys I'm kinda stuck as to some of the complaints. Lets start in 1997 when
i first started for O'Reillys it was a fun job and we
could actually help customers.
What people don't understand and not defending
is that most of the refund policies were put in effect
due to dishonest people who used bogus tickets for
refunds of stolen parts.
when you have thousand of stores you have to
take precautions such as if paid by check the check
gotta clear before refund (people were buying in one store returning at another for cash) check was stolen.
large cash sale refunds had to be ok'd and checked out.
It gets to be a pain but what do you do.
As the founding fathers of O'Reillys started retiring
the company went to sh#@ Quick
they started by finding ways to get rid of employees that had been there awhile and were making good money this way they could get 2 or three min wage workers.
i hired a few and got in trouble cause i looked for somebody who knew something not the work for nothing warm body they wanted.
there part suppliers are treated with the wal mart way of doing business " we dictate price Quality and if you don't you wont sell any parts in our stores".
All customers are a sale plain and simple
once they get the money you no longer matter
the district managers make monthly visits
it is always sales need to go up.
i could go on for hours but the point is
a good company got big and lost sight of basic customer service.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Store location: 6586 Ga Highway 40 E, Saint Marys, GA 31558 This store's dish department is pitiful. I found 2 dead betta fish rotting in yellow water and tons of left..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- " :? I thought that I would give online flower shopping another chance because my first experience was really bad. The first company was Proflowers and I had ordered..."
- "After ordering and being told it would be a month before our delivery date, we were okay with this. A month passed and 2 days before the delivery we were..."
- "Be cautious about buying the guardsman warranty on leather. It ONLY covers the material for spills, etc. The cushions are NOT covered and have some companies only have..."
- "My boy Sammy, five year old Bichon was groomed on 02/06/2016 , I was told they may need to cut his hair short due to knots on his fur, I..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "I tried to order a boxed DVD set of Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett on Barnes and Nobles website that showed an advertised online price for the Ultimate Blu Ray..."