Oreilly Auto Parts - Former manager for O'reillys
As a former manager for oreillys I'm kinda stuck as to some of the complaints. Lets start in 1997 when
i first started for O'Reillys it was a fun job and we
could actually help customers.
What people don't understand and not defending
is that most of the refund policies were put in effect
due to dishonest people who used bogus tickets for
refunds of stolen parts.
when you have thousand of stores you have to
take precautions such as if paid by check the check
gotta clear before refund (people were buying in one store returning at another for cash) check was stolen.
large cash sale refunds had to be ok'd and checked out.
It gets to be a pain but what do you do.
As the founding fathers of O'Reillys started retiring
the company went to sh#@ Quick
they started by finding ways to get rid of employees that had been there awhile and were making good money this way they could get 2 or three min wage workers.
i hired a few and got in trouble cause i looked for somebody who knew something not the work for nothing warm body they wanted.
there part suppliers are treated with the wal mart way of doing business " we dictate price Quality and if you don't you wont sell any parts in our stores".
All customers are a sale plain and simple
once they get the money you no longer matter
the district managers make monthly visits
it is always sales need to go up.
i could go on for hours but the point is
a good company got big and lost sight of basic customer service.12cf4a91 review #127318
You may also like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "When i reach the counter, I asked the aunty politely if they have enough for a cash back. She bluntly ignored me. So I asked her the same question again..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer for a couple of years, and before now, never had any issues. I signed up for their text message alerts, which texts my..."
- "On Saturday Feb 14 it was advertised on Walmart.com that Bumblebee Chicken Salad w/ crackers was on sale for 1.00 per case due to roll back. I ordered two cases..."
- "Had an appointment showed up and the studio never opened. I called the studio and they say their location is now closed. I was cheated off my money. I've..."
- "I purchased a $600 propane fire pit from Wayfair. After a few times of using it I turned it to have the top collapse along with the burner. Not only..."
- "I took my new Dodge Challenger to jiffy lube to get the oil changed which they did but they also forgot to install the oil seal on my filter cap..."
- "Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large. When I got it, I could barely get..."