Oreilly Auto Parts - Former manager for O'reillys
As a former manager for oreillys I'm kinda stuck as to some of the complaints. Lets start in 1997 when
i first started for O'Reillys it was a fun job and we
could actually help customers.
What people don't understand and not defending
is that most of the refund policies were put in effect
due to dishonest people who used bogus tickets for
refunds of stolen parts.
when you have thousand of stores you have to
take precautions such as if paid by check the check
gotta clear before refund (people were buying in one store returning at another for cash) check was stolen.
large cash sale refunds had to be ok'd and checked out.
It gets to be a pain but what do you do.
As the founding fathers of O'Reillys started retiring
the company went to sh#@ Quick
they started by finding ways to get rid of employees that had been there awhile and were making good money this way they could get 2 or three min wage workers.
i hired a few and got in trouble cause i looked for somebody who knew something not the work for nothing warm body they wanted.
there part suppliers are treated with the wal mart way of doing business " we dictate price Quality and if you don't you wont sell any parts in our stores".
All customers are a sale plain and simple
once they get the money you no longer matter
the district managers make monthly visits
it is always sales need to go up.
i could go on for hours but the point is
a good company got big and lost sight of basic customer service.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "http://premiumnaturalgarciniacambogia.net/ Do not order this product or use it. It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain. The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you..."
- "The following letter is what I sent to the President of Gray Line Bus Tours... you guessed it... no reply, they obviously don't care about their customers.Dear Grayline Official:On June..."
- "I was acquitted of a felony charge, unlawful use of a weapon. While this in and of itself is worth celebrating, less positive is the fact that my arrest..."
- "Respected Sir, ..."
- "Bought this phone to replace an AT&T phone that we wore out. Bought it 2 months ago and have been using it for about 1 month. Speakerphone is horrible on..."
- "I received a postcard that assured me that I had "an unclaimed reward" -- I called the provided number on the card; the person who answered spoke broken English and..."