Oreilly Auto Parts - battery scam
i recently replaced a battery from oreillys which i had purchased from oreillys 4 years ago when it went bad i went to my local store to replace it as it had 2 yrs prorated warranty left the employee told me it was cheaper to purchase new battery at wholesale than to prorate the new one,because they prorate them at list cost. this practice is ***,i told the salesman this and he told me if i would shut up and listen he would explain.i managed a store for this company 8 yrs ago and i know this is not true .i strongly advise anyone to call the district managers when you encounter a problem
if not call oreillys corperate offices in springfeild missouri and ask for denny smith he will straighten out the problem. he is the most knowlegable person in the company(regional manager) dont let the employees bully you they are only worried about their commisions.this was a very good company to work for dont let a few bad apples ruin your day118bc0e7 review #126643
You may also like
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "We they sold Me a substandard uni joint, I have been working on cars trucks Semi's Motorcycles Boats etc for most of My Life starting at 8..."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am. I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm. I ordered the picture as is. Total came to..."
- "I am sick and tired of ordering flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com! I understand that substitutions are necessary at times; however, they should carry the theme as well as represent the..."
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB. LIED and STOLE from us. Always wanted more money. We finally had..."