Oreilly Auto Parts - battery scam
i recently replaced a battery from oreillys which i had purchased from oreillys 4 years ago when it went bad i went to my local store to replace it as it had 2 yrs prorated warranty left the employee told me it was cheaper to purchase new battery at wholesale than to prorate the new one,because they prorate them at list cost. this practice is ***,i told the salesman this and he told me if i would shut up and listen he would explain.i managed a store for this company 8 yrs ago and i know this is not true .i strongly advise anyone to call the district managers when you encounter a problem
if not call oreillys corperate offices in springfeild missouri and ask for denny smith he will straighten out the problem. he is the most knowlegable person in the company(regional manager) dont let the employees bully you they are only worried about their commisions.this was a very good company to work for dont let a few bad apples ruin your dayd5ba9c6 review #126643
You may also like
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "I hired Jonathan Wald few months ago, and I provided him with tons of paperwork about my case, I sent him several emails giving him information about how to win..."
- "I do not like Achievecard? First off you do not get your $ two days faster, that's a lie!!! Customer Service isn't ***, can't provide you with any information too..."
- " The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which deceived me and by trickery made me deposit Rs.1,00,000/- as..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB. LIED and STOLE from us. Always wanted more money. We finally had..."
- "I am acting as power-of-attorney for my aunt, who currently resides in a nursing home. She is both hard-of-hearing and in the early stages of dementia, so she is..."